Punk Rock Coding
Joe is a self-taught web developer. This is the most punk rock thing about him, aside from a brief period of time when he played the drums. Developing websites is helping to spare Joe’s ears from developing worse tinnitus than he already has. The drums are very loud.
Joe began his web development career in roughly 2012. Since that time, he has developed and managed websites for major university departments and a cluster of small businesses and organizations. He does his best to ensure that this very website appropriately displays his skills, but he finds that he is often so busy working for others that he isn’t as diligent as he should be with his own work. This is an ongoing struggle for him.
Joe has developed websites on Drupal and WordPress. He is particularly skilled in the latter, which includes routine work with Elementor and WooCommerce. Joe is also well versed in core search engine optimization practices, and he has built strong and wide-reaching social media networks for his clients, even though he so rarely uses social media himself. In addition, Joe has a substantial background in WCAG compliance and electronic media accessibility overall.
If you would like to discuss a web project with Joe, feel free to drop him a line.
- Complete Content Development
- Full Site Navigation and Content Organization
- Photo Editing and Slideshow Design
- Blog Writing and Editing
- Search Engine Optimization with Google and Bing
- Complete Content Development and Site Design
- Full Site Architecture Construction
- CSS Customizations
- Search Engine Optimization with Google, Bing, and Yandex
- Integration with Google and Bing Business Profiles
- Entire Site Design (Navigation Structure, PayPal Integration, Social Media Integration) and Search Engine Optimization
- Complete Content Development and Editing
- Online Store Construction via WooCommerce
- Schema Markup
- Google Map Development for Running Route Directions
- Full Photo Editing and Optimization and All CSS Customization
- Social Media Development on Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogger, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Total Site Design and CSS Customization
- Custom Cache Policy Creation
- Site Management via cPanel
- Addition of Cat Pictures Where Necessary
- Total Site Redevelopment from a Degrading Institutional Web Platform to Drupal
- Complete Content Development for Initial New Site
- Eventual Migration to an Enhanced Version of Drupal
- Photo Editing, Deadline Feed Development, Web Form Construction, and Google Analytics Installation
- Monthly Accessibility and Quality Assurance Maintenance via Siteimprove
- Routine Content Editing